Are you new to Elexio? Has your church just hired staff that need to learn the basics? Or perhaps you’ve been using the Elexio Database software for years and you want to take your implementation to the next level.
Regardless of your starting point, ELEXICON Regional Orlando, is a hands-on training event that will benefit you and your ministry. Join us on April 19th – 20th at Church in the Son in Orlando, FL. Beyond the instruction provided by our team of experts, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with other churches.
This multi-level education event will enable you to:
- Enter, manage, and use people data
- Send mass emails, texts, and letters from the Elexio Database
- Create automated follow-up triggers
- Create and manage events with the Elexio event wizard
- Operate Elexio Check-in
- Collect and use data with Elexio web forms
- Enter and report contribution data
- Connect to and utilize data via Elexio Mobile and Portal
- Customize reports
- Manage duplication
With two content tracks, this training event is designed for novice to advanced level users. We anticipate attendee variations in skills and knowledge within each track, so we’ll employ a variety of training methods to ensure all attendees can move at a pace that’s best for them. We look forward to seeing you at ELEXICON Regional – Orlando.
To see the schedule and register