We understand the challenges churches face because we've faced them with our own ministries as well. That's why we're passionate about offering solutions in our software and our blog articles. Go ahead, grab some free advice!

Our Latest News & Tips

Live Stream Your Church Services In 1 Week

Churches live streaming their services are nothing new, and many churches have already adopted this technology for years to stay connected with traveling congregants, minister to those who have sickness or disabilities that prevents them from attending church in person, and expanding outreach to invite those outside the church walls to take part in your services online.

4 Ways to Use Church Management Software to Minister

Church management software (ChMS) provides many solutions to better minister to others. It creates a way for church staff to use information stored in its database to develop processes and systems to effectively engage with church members (and visitors). Plus, when it’s built with churches in mind, technology tools can equip your ministry teams to connect with members and focus on serving them.

10 Ways To Encourage Church Volunteers Easter And Beyond

Volunteers are a precious commodity for most non-profit organizations, including churches.  Anyone who has spent significant time volunteering knows the stats:  roughly 20% volunteer (do all the work) while the other 80% do not.  We begin to feel like Martha, complaining about our work load while Mary gets to enjoy listening to the message.

Sign up for our newsletter to stay in the know with all things ELEXIO!
© Copyright 2024, Ministry Brands Holdings, LLC Privacy & Terms